Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another one leaves home.....

I just finished another t-shirt quilt for a customer. She picked it up today. I think she was happy with it. It was a gift for her daughter for high school graduation. Her daughter was with her when they picked it up. Here is a picture of it:



She requested an embroidered tribute:

Tommy and I spent the July 4th weekend in Laughlin, NV. We had a good time, although we didn't win any money :) Here are a couple of pictures of downtown Laughlin from the river boat ride we took:


I'm leaving this Friday to go to Baltimore, MD to stay with my sister for a few days and help her make a double wedding ring quilt for her daughter. It will be a fun, mini quilt retreat. We also plan on making a day trip to Lancaster, PA to do some fabric shopping.

1 comment:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

You really give the knit shirt quilts a lot of zing, great job! Sharyn/KalamaQuilts