Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The beginning

OK, so I decided to create a blog. I will mostly be blogging about quilting projects and my progress in training for the 60-mile 3-Day walk that I am participating in this November. I currently have raised $640 of my $3000 goal. If you are interested in contributing to help me reach my goal, just click on the 3-Day Logo on this page.

For this first post I will just include some pictures of recent projects. I just completed the embroidery on some t-shirts for some of my grandkids to wear on the 4th of July.

My daughter in law likes to have her kids match for the 4th. She tie-dyed the shirts and I embroidered the names on them.













Next is a picture of a t-shirt quilt that I mailed off last week to a customer in Virginia.

This is a Memorial Quilt I created and shipped at the end of May to a young lady in Virginia. It is made from the clothing of her deceased mother.



She also ordered 4 pillows made from the same clothing.

No comments: