Friday, July 25, 2008

Home again, Home again

I just returned from a week-long trip to my sister's house in Baltimore. I was scheduled to be there for 5 days, but weather in Baltimore delayed my departure. I went to help my sister make a wedding quilt for her daughter. It took quite a bit of sewing, but we were able to complete a queen-sized double wedding ring quilt.










We took a day trip to Lancaster County, PA. We let "Jason" the GPS guide our way. We were a little leery when he took us down this country road:













After a scenic drive, we ended up at Obie's Country Store. THAT was an experience I will never forget! I have never seen so much fabric in one place in my entire life!


I thought this was really cute. Snacks and fabric. Is there a better combination?

1 comment:

Quilter In Paradise said...

WOW - what fun! Don't you just love stores that have that unexpected twist !!??
Beth