Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eve

I got up early this morning and my dear husband fixed me a yummy breakfast before I headed off for a walk with my friend, Janie. We went to Grand Prairie and walked down the Fish Creek trail. It is a really nice paved trail along a creek. It stretches for 7 miles through Grand Prairie and Arlington. We walked a total of 7 miles. Training is going good for THE walk!

It is the day before Easter and I'm busy preparing for all the kiddos to come over and hunt eggs and eat. Problem is, the weather man is predicting RAIN!!! Hopefully they will be wrong or it will be all over before the festivities begin. We are having ham, potato salad, green beans, baked beans (Tommy and I couldn't agree on which one to serve), deviled eggs, rolls and banana pudding for dessert. I'm not telling everyone, but the banana pudding will be sugar-free :)

I just finished baking some cupcakes for the kids. They look yummy!!!

No comments: